Register for the New System
To access the new portal, all patients need to register to use the new system by filling out the adjacent form to request access.
All usernames and passwords prior to July 15, 2020 are invalid.
Once the registration form has been completed, an invitation will be sent to your email with a special link that will complete the set-up.
The request will be verified and the link will typically be emailed within 24 business hours.
Patient Portal Registration
The New Patient Portal
The new patient portal is a convenient online resource available to all Rosemark patients. The portal is powered by My Health Record and includes access to your patient information through a secure Internet connection.
The My Health Record system also provides a convenient avenue through which you can communicate with your healthcare provider and other Rosemark employees. There are many useful ways to use the patient portal any time of day.
Patient Portal Benefits
- Schedule an appointment
- Review previous appointment history
Billing & Insurance
- Ask a question about your bill
- Request an invoice
- Renew insurance information
Patient Contact, Forms and Paperwork
- Update your contact information
- Fill out forms prior to your appointment to save time at the office
- Fill out medical release forms
- Update your HIPAA form
- Fill out health history information to help save time in the office
- Refill your prescription
- Request a prescription refill
- View and print your medication list
Clinical Information Resource
- Securely communicate with your provider
- Ask a question you may have forgotten at your appointment
- Review your most recent health record summary
- Request and receive your lab results