The patient portal will be undergoing scheduled maintenance between 6/2/2020 – 6/17/2020. The upgrade will provide many improvements and a better online experience for our valued patients.
Please call 208-557-2900 for any assistance you need while the Patient Portal is unavailable. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
The patient portal in a convenient online resource available to all Rosemark patients. The portal includes access to your patient information through a secure Internet connection.
The portal also provides a convenient avenue through which you can communicate with your healthcare provider and other Rosemark employees.
There are many useful ways to use the patient portal any time of day.
With the patient portal, you can:
- Schedule an appointment
- Review previous appointment history
Billing & Insurance
- Ask a question about your bill
- Request an invoice
- Update your insurance information
- Refill your prescription
- Request a prescription refill
- View and print your medication list
Clinical Information Resource
- Securely communicate with your provider
- Ask a question you may have forgotten at your appointment
- Review your most recent health record summary
- Request and receive your lab results
Patient Contact, Forms and Paperwork
- Update your contact information
- Fill out forms prior to your appointment to save time at the office
- Fill out medical release forms
- Update your HIPAA form
- Fill out health history information to help save time in the office